martes, 22 de marzo de 2016

Simonsaysstamp/wednesdaychallenge/


Hi everybody!!!
Have you got some paper and a pair of scissors? I had, and I also had a nice stamp and some distress markers. And the result of  the  mixture of this is a card I hope you like:

What do you think about it?
If you want to know something in order to do it, even if it's very simple, just let me know.
I want to participate at the Simon says stamp/wednesdaychallenge/ and you can also do, and this is the link:
Simonsaysstamp/wednesdaychallenge/

See you soon!!!

2 comentarios:

  1. hello Rajo! this is super cute, luv the gorgoeus flower! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much!!! I really love this stamps, I use them a lot.

      Eliminar